Stay Safe and Be Prepared--Don't Make the News

As with most of us these days, my news feed is tailored to the types of news that interests me. I like politics, science, bike news, and of course healthcare news, especially as it intersects with my interests in the outdoors

It's no surprise that many mountain and trail rescues pop up in my newsfeed. What does surprise me is how information about Taylor Swift or pickle ball still end up in my feed, but I digress. 

Without these little reminders, it would be easy to fall back on the memories of the hundreds or thousands of outdoor excursions that ended without a glitch.

So please remember to be safe and be prepared.



Please remember, the information presented here, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.

Comments